Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Two things I'm proud of from yesterday

I did two things as a result of my self-righteous blogging yesterday. I am proud of both.

1. I said no to a job I did not want to do and which was an INSANE amount of work for what it would have paid. This was a result of my decision-making post.

2. After posting about not spending, I decided NOT to use public transportation to get to work yesterday. Even spending that dollar totally BUGGED me and made me feel like a hippocrite.

So I took out the running stroller and baby and I RAN to work. The best part was that since it FINALLY cooled off, there was a moment where I actually felt kind of COLD. Loved that. I also got the great rush of having a NO-SPENDY Monday.

Yeah.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA - I have been biking my hind-end off. 3:15 to 4:15 is MY time to work out. (before Justin picks me up from work.) Yesterday, I told my soccer-playing-students that I was going to bike to their game in the next town over. They thought I was joking. As it turns out, when I arrived at the soccer field, the music-gods managed to synchronize my entrance to the game with the Notre Dame fight song.....(cue music) HYSTERICAL!!! My students started chanting "MRS WILLIAMS, MRS WILLIAMS".... in any case. NO cost to get there...lots of laughs. (and I set a good example for those girls.)

    ReplyDelete