Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Here is the other thing I am doing

I am holding myself accountable for everything in my life. So I'm back on flylady and started this little routine, which is kind of nice. It gives you a chance to write down what you ate and didn't, how long you worked out, how you feel, etc. I printed up a week's worth and am filling them out as I go along. So far so good.

I need to get a 3-mile run in today (this week's plan is 3 miles times 3 during the week and a 6-miler this weekend) to keep on track of week one of fake Marathon training.

I rode my bike this morning and noticed that something interesting is happening. I'm actually seeing my bike as default transportation and the bus as something icky and a last resort. Even though my bike ride to work and home is hilly and difficult for me, I am actually starting to get used to it.

I am also starting to get used to being in the middle of traffic. I didn't think that would ever happen.

Yeah! The week is off to a good start.

On the sad hand, Trieste is starting to go on vacation and people I like are saying things like "See you in September". It feels kind of lonely.

But big change is easier to make when you're a little lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment