Friday, November 4, 2011

Buying this Apartment is like Visiting Oz the 1st time

So I went to the Wizard  Notaio with the documentation they asked for: the marriage certificate that says that hubby and my assets are separate (so that this is considered my "first house" and I get a tax break) and asked for an appointment. The seller turned in a document from his doctor saying that he is in his right mind to sell his apartment. But even this wasn't enough. Now I have to get get the wicked witch's broom  these documents:

1. Certification of Energy (whatever the hell that is and wherever the hell you get it)
2. Details of building permits (if built after 1967).
3. Details of livability (whatever that means)

Shouldn't it be the SELLER getting these documents together?

Hmmmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment