Saturday, November 12, 2011

Time to Write a Business Plan

First I wrote down all of my ideas as they came to me. This weekend I need to clean them up and narrow them down to create phases of implementation to start slow and leave room to grow. I pitched the idea to my two partners, who seem to like the idea. I will share my document using google docs and let them add what they want.

I downloaded the forms I need to help us complete the business plan. We are applying for funding, so we need to follow directions. I will keep you in the loop.

I am also starting my research phase and getting my head around the idea of being an entrepreneur. I like it. Here is what I am reading today-

There's more to do, but this is step one to creating a new working situation for myself. I have less than three years to do something. If I don't, I will be knocked into a new tax regime that will cost me lots and lots of money and will probably not be worth it for what I am currently making.

My two partners feel the same frustration. It's time to think big and try something new and different that has never been done around here before.

Send us the good vibes.

.

1 comment:

  1. Sending good vibes, but am anxious to find out what the proposal is...

    ReplyDelete