Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I've been sick forever

Yeah, I think I have had a head cold for over a month now. I decided to start running again yesterday to see if that would boost my immune system. That, and I am trying to take a momentary (I wouldn't mind making it permanent) hiatus from meat. Have you read Eating Animals by Jonathon Saffran Foer? Read it and I am sure you will understand my dismay with the meat and fish industry. Also, is it really true that all of our flu viruses come from pigs and birds?

GROOOOOSSSSSSS!

If I want to get better, I need to fill myself up with something else. So running less than 30 minutes is supposed to help with this stuff. Long runs are good for other things, but for the time being I am just doing what I can to knock out this perpetual cold.

Plus I am working my arse off. Funny how the work starts to come in the second you get an entrepreneurial idea and you can't even find 5 minutes to work on the dang business plan? Oh, but I am not complaining. Mama's gotta bring home the bacon radicchio.

No comments:

Post a Comment