Monday, November 14, 2011

Could it work?

It's amazing how things are coming together now that I am thinking like an entrepreneur. My ideas are getting clearer and it's great talking to my future partners about their ideas. Google docs are totally useful for collaboration. I have new enthusiasm for the future.

I know that we are creating something that has never been done before around here. It will provide a valuable service, too. Even so, an occasional doubt jumps into my head, which I try to squelch by taking notes and working on our business plan.

Will it work? Will others believe in our idea? Will it get funding? Will it give us satisfying work and a positive financial future? Let's hope it helps us and we help a lot of people like us in the process.

Send the good vibes. I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment