Monday, August 22, 2011

Best thing about America?

RUMMAGE SALES!

I just got back from my trip home visiting family and friends and here are the books I picked up.

BEARDSTOWN LADIES' COMMON-SENSE INVESTMENT GUIDE*
AMISH SOCIETY by John A. Hostetler
BE THE PACK LEADER by Cesar Millan

I think these books sum up about where I am right now. I visited my friend Noel whose neighbors are Amish the other week, so we went down to their house to buy some candles, Boo Boo cream and produce. While I was there I got so interested in their way of life that I was tickled when I found a whole big book on them when I got home! The Pack leader thing, well, I figure, if it works for dogs, it probably works for people too...

More soon!

*For all the haters, even if they goofed up their math, the Beardstown Ladies still rock. The scandal may be the reason I got the book so cheap. Besides, I like their ideas. Education first, Fun second, creating wealth third.


No comments:

Post a Comment