Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Learning to crawl takes time

You always hear about little people learning how to walk, but never learning how to crawl.

After that last post I decided to take a little walk with the dog and the baby.

Remember when I told you about how she was learning to crawl next to me that time?

Well, fast forward a couple of weeks and guess what. She is still learning to crawl. Sometimes she goes backwards, sometimes she gets a leg caught under the couch, sometimes she falls flat on her face. But she's still trying. She's careful. She wobbles. She sees a toy she wants and she gets close enough to grab it and sits back on her tush. I wonder sometimes if she'll ever do it. Then I look down and she's accross the room, still wobbling, still unsure, but THERE instead of HERE.

Learning to crawl takes a long time and it's hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment