Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Find your Messy Corner and stop being a weeny!

One by one I am trying to plow through the things I don't like to do. As they say, actually I have been reading it everywhere lately, the difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is that successful people do what others don't like to do.

So I am choosing the messiest part of my house (starting with the kitchen sink, like Fly Lady says) and my psyche, and am making a commitment to spend a little time working on them each day.

Today's messy bit of the psyche is called relationship maintenance. I let too much time pass before I get in touch with people I care about, making me look like a passive weeny. I am always happy once I do get in touch or have a nice conversation, I am just lazy about doing it for some reason.

For the record, you can be a passive weeny with me and I will always forgive you, but I will try to cultivate our friendship a little more actively.

Starting now.

1 comment: