Saturday, July 23, 2011

Want some Inspiration?

Today at 5:30 I am going to a baseball game (Trieste has two baseball diamonds, believe it or not, built after WWII when the Americans were here before Trieste was turned over to Italy...). Both teams are blind.

I asked my friend Pierfrancesco if he and his family wanted to come (he has a lovely wife and three adopted children from India, but that's another incredible story). This was his answer:

"Sure. We never get tired of seeing miracles."

Which makes me think. If blind people can play baseball in Italy, surely I can learn a thing or two about personal finance over the next year or so.

Here is my goal. I want to do my own taxes next year and have my accountant check them. I think it is time to make some miracles happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment