Monday, October 17, 2011

The Glass is half full though

The reason for that last post was that I got a new contract that I started today, which is pretty great, especially since I need to bring home some pancetta to the chitlins...

And to reward myself for a job well done including hopping into the car and going out into the middle of nowhere with it and not getting lost, I made my favorite food for lunch: ravioli (from a big bag) with tomato sauce (from a big jar), and for dinner: chicken (from the freezer) curry (well, I made the sauce because I can follow directions). Sweetie is working late, little chitlin fell asleep early (never happened before, ever, except last night, which makes me think this MIGHT be a NEW TREND?!) so I did the other thing I love to do these days: listen to my old college radio station.

And, surprise, it's still good, even though I'm something like 20 years older than I should be to listen to it.

And it makes me feel just a little bit like I'm in America, which I miss sometimes. Especially when I hear college radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment