Thursday, October 27, 2011

What is your dream entry-level job?

Mine is working in a hotel. Not kidding. I wouldn't even mind cleaning the rooms. Not that I would do a good job, but I wouldn't mind it. Sometimes I even do the triangle fold trick with the toilet paper in my bathroom when I clean it (which is more often now, thanks to Flylady.net) so it looks like it's been cleaned by someone else. I would put little paper covers on my water glasses in the bathroom if I had them (paper covers/glasses for that matter).

We are going to Rome tomorrow and staying at Giorgia's hotel downtown. It's a 5-minute walk from the Vatican. I wish I worked there.  I could make a really killer all-you-can-eat Continental breakfast.

Her hotel is called La Rovere and I recommend it. Tell Giorgia Karoline sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment